Are you a fan of Eye Etiquette Optical Boutique? Please let us know by voting for us in this year’s Best of the WestShore Awards, presented by the Goldstream Gazette and the WestShore Chamber of Commerce!
- Visit https://goldstreamnewsgazette.secondstreetapp.com/BOWSA-2021/
- Click Services/Trades
- Vote for Eye Etiquette under “Best Place for Eye Care” (note that even if you’re a customer of our Belmont Market location, please vote for the Eye Etiquette store listed on the ballot)
- Enter your contact information (including name, email, and postal code) and you could win a $200 gift pack from the Goldstream Gazette and the WestShore Chamber of Commerce
- Continue voting in at least nine other categories for your ballot to be counted
- Voting is open until September 6, 2021
We know the past year has been a tough one for so many. Your support of local businesses goes a long way to keeping our community strong and thriving. As you go through the voting, consider visiting out some of the businesses you see on the ballot. Maybe there’s a store that you’ve never been to, but heard a friend praising the service and selection. If you’ve just seen their name pop up as you vote, go check them out!
In the Retail-Business section, there’s the “Best New Business ( Less than 3 years in business)” category. Everyone’s had to start somewhere, so if you see something here that interests you, give them a try. If you like it, I’m sure they’d love your vote (and repeat business).
And if you don’t see your favourite business’s name on the list, know that you can always do write-in votes in any category. I’m sure our Belmont Market neighbour Origin Bakery would appreciate a write-in vote under “Best Independent Coffee Shop”.
Thank you so much in advance. We truly appreciate all of our customers and we love serving the WestShore.