Happy Family Day Weekend! We’ll be closed on Monday February 8th 2016 to spend some quality time with our families and we hope you have a lovely day with your family. There’s lots of great fun and free events happening around Langford and the West Shore on Family Day Weekend! Here’s just a few activities:
On Monday, February 8th, 2016 at the Juan De Fuca Recreation Centre
FREE Public Swim 1pm-4:30pm
FREE Skating 1pm-2:30pm
This weekend there’s loads of events happening at the Westshore Town Centre in Langford that looks like oodles of fun for the whole family!
- Crafts and Face Painting from Noon to 4 pm by Coles with Par T Perfect!
- Astronomy Club of Victoria – check out their telescopes
- Girl Guides and Scouts – take part in crafts and sing alongs!
- Canadian Association of Girls in Science – view their booth and check out what it means to be a youth excited about Science
- Victoria Model Ship Building Society – view the amazing model boats and try your hand at driving one in the pool
- Victoria Remote Control Car Club – have fun trying out your skills on the track!
- Ride along on the indoor train plus other fun games – Rides are $2.50 each, games $2
11 am to 1 pm: join your favourite Princesses in special story times and sing alongs! 11 princesses will be joining us and rotating throughout the 2 hours!
1:30 pm to 3 pm: Tickles and Yowza the clowns will be here with their interactive magic and comedy show!
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm: Enjoy stories and games with your favourite Superheroes! We hear Batman and Spider-man are coming!
There’s also activities happening on Sunday February 7 2016. Check out their website for more details.