This April, Protect Your Eyes – inside and out!
JUNIOR GLASSES PACKAGE
If your child 15 and under, we have spectacular children glasses packages which include:
- Double-sided UV protection Airwear provides 100% UV protection from the front. Broad Spectrum technology from Crizal provides unique protection against UV reflections off the back side of the lens.
- Crizal Prevencia filters out harmful UV and Blue-Violet light while allowing essential light to pass through.
- Virtually unbreakable Airwear is 12 times more impact resistant than standard plastic and is 35% thinner and 50% lighter than standard plastic lenses.
- Transitions Lenses: a convenient choice for children! Transitions reduce glare and risk of breakage. Your child may not lose their glasses since they don’t have to switch back and forth between sunglasses and glasses! 9 out of 10 children prefer them to regular lenses. If your child tries Transitions, and does not enjoy them, we can switch them back to regular lenses within the first 60 days– at no extra charge!
- One-time lens replacement warranty if your child’s prescription changes within 15 months!
Is your child in kindergarten and requires their first pair of glasses? Your child could be eligible for a free pair of glasses! Eye Etiquette is proud to be a participant in the Eye See … Eye Learn® children’s vision program! Eye See provides Kindergarten students with eye exams and, if prescribed, one free pair of eyeglasses!
Good eye health and vision are essential for academic and developmental success during children’s early learning years. However, statistics show that 1 in 4 school-age children has an underlying vision problem that can affect performance.
HOW DOES ESEL WORK?
Families of Kindergarten children in participating school districts receive a letter from school staff introducing them to the program. Book an eye exam with us online or call us today to see one of our optometrists!
*Sales and promotions can not be combined with any other offers or packages