Voting for the 2023 Best of the WestShore Awards is now open! If you’ve had a great experience at Eye Etiquette Optical, we’d love your support.
- Visit http://goldstreamnewsgazette.secondstreetapp.com/2023-Best-of-the-Westshore/gallery/?group=459316.
- Click Best Place for Eye Care.
- Vote for Eye Etiquette (note: even if you’re a customer of our Belmont Market location, please vote for the Eye Etiquette store listed on the ballot).
- Enter your email address to save your vote. If you vote in nine other categories, you’ll be entered to win a Shop Local $200 gift pack! This is a great opportunity to support your other WestShore favourites!
- Voting is open until September 4, 2023.
We love serving the WestShore and being a part of this community. We’re sure that you also have many favourite WestShore stores, services, restaurants, and more. Show them your love by voting for some of those gems in this year’s Best of WestShore Awards. The Best of the WestShore Awards celebrate organizations in Colwood, the Highlands, Langford, Metchosin, and View Royal. The winners are chosen entirely by a public vote. This is an amazing community to be a part of, and businesses greatly appreciate receiving such positive feedback and support.
In the Retail-Business section, there’s the “Best New Business (Less than 3 years in business)” category. Everyone’s had to start somewhere, so if you see something here that interests you, give them a try. If you like it, I’m sure they’d love your vote (and repeat business).
You can even support your favourite parks, trails, and beaches under Best Sports & Entertainment. Do you know the best place to walk a dog? A fun place to take a selfie? You can vote for that spot, or even share a new hidden gem as a write-in vote.
Thank you so much in advance. We truly appreciate all of our customers and friends in the WestShore.