To protect both clients and employees, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions below for all your appointments until further notice. We are masks optional for staff and patients in the showroom and upfront but we are wearing them around our neck and going to mirror the patient. If someone wearing one we will wear one when helping them but if not we don’t need to unless you are more comfortable wearing one in general. The doctors/assistant will still wear them in the exam room/pretest room. We will require patients to wear in the exam room and pretesting area, taking facial measurements or certain frame adjustments. For contact lens training if the proper social distance cannot be maintained then mask up.
All services are by appointment so we can provide quality care to all.
- Please be mindful and keep a safe social distance of 2 meters. This includes interacting with our staff and other clients who may be seated during their service appointment.
- We have removed some seating in the waiting area for everyone’s safety.
- When entering the dispensary, you will be asked to check-in, cleanse your hands, and then have a seat until escorted to your service. Hand sanitizer is positioned conveniently throughout the dispensary.
- Any beverage brought into the dispensary must be in a sealed container.
- Food or snacks will not be permitted.
- If you are in self-quarantine or have been outside of Canada or are in contact with any family/friends who have traveled outside of Canada in the last two weeks, please let us know immediately so we can arrange alternate timings for your appointments.
- Most importantly, please cancel your appointment if you are sick or not feeling well. Rest assured you will not be charged a cancellation fee for doing so.
Be Kind, Be Calm, and Be Safe.
We ask that everyone be respectful to others while we move into this next phase. Thank you.