Spring Break is almost here! Let’s celebrate warmer days and budding blooms by taking some time out with our loved ones. This year, spring break will need some adjusting, so we’ve gathered some ideas to help you and yours enjoy the holiday in the safest possible way.
1. Go camping in the front yard, back yard, or in the living room
2. Have a picnic at a local park or the beach
3. Fly a kite
4. Feed the ducks (try frozen peas instead of bread)
5. Go for a bike ride
6. Make pizza together and watch a movie
7. Create sidewalk chalk art with your little ones
8. Organize a nature scavenger hunt
9. Visit the garden store and plant some veggies
10. Go to the library and check out some books
Various spring break camps are also available in the Westshore for children aged 3 – 16. Visit the West Shore Parks and Recreation website for more information.