May 22, 2020 Update:
Please click here to see our Phase 2 Safety Plan.
May 14, 2020 Update:
May 13, 2020 Update:
Our Millstream location has flooded and is closed for now. We will be reopening our Belmont Market location tomorrow BY APPOINTMENT ONLY from 10 am – 3:30 pm please call to schedule an appointment there at 778.432.3344. Thank you for your understanding!
MaY 4, 2020 Update:
As a local business, we are thankful for our community pulling together and supporting each other during this difficult time. Your eye health and optical needs are important to us and we want to make sure you are well cared for as best we are allowed.
So, we are happy to announce the re-opening our Millstream location for limited, non-contact optical services. These services will be by appointment only Monday – Friday from 10am to 3pm and alternating Saturdays.
Some of our non-contact optical services include:
- Essential eyewear needs (this may include eyeglass repairs, ordering of new lenses and frames, sunglasses)
- Contact lenses ordering (we can order contact lenses for you and have them shipped directly to you at no extra charge!)
- Purchasing of Ophthalmic eye drops, supplements and hygiene products, dry eye therapy kits
- Purchasing of optical up-keep products (eyeglass cleaner, micro-fiber cloths, readers)
- Tele Health emergencies
We have been truly blessed by all of our clients that have come by and supported us!
March 27, 2020 Update:
As the world responds to COVID-19, we’re continuing to adapt to new challenges facing our supply and service. We want to be transparent about recent changes and share the steps we’re taking to respond, so you can continue to rely on us to bring you the care that you need.
🏬Stores and Clinics 🏬
Our top priority is ensuring our customers and staff remain healthy and safe. In line with the government’s advice about social distancing, our stores and clinics in Victoria will be closed until further notice.
We know that having the right vision isn’t something that can be put on hold. We’re committed to providing a safe and healthy service, so you can still find emergency services and contact lenses you need by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
📫Products and Deliveries 📦
As you may expect, we’re experiencing slight delays in our supply and delivery services. Our teams are working hard to ensure we’re able to safely bring you the eye care products you need as quickly as possible.
While we’re working quickly to find solutions, recent orders may be delayed.
We’ll continue to do our best to bring you our speedy service while also prioritizing your health and safety.
💻Customer Service 📧
To ensure everyone’s safety, our team is currently working remotely and our phone lines are unavailable at this time.
Our Customer Service team is still available and working hard to help with all your questions and concerns. If you need to talk to us, feel free to reach out via email. Please be patient, as you might be waiting a little bit longer than usual to receive a response.
If you’ve already contacted us and haven’t received a response, we’re sorry for the delay. We promise that our team is working around the clock to answer your questions, and so please refrain from following up on your original inquiry as this could cause further delay in response times.
While the COVID-19 situation is affecting us all in different ways, we’ve been so humbled and proud to witness the way we’ve all come together as an Eye Etiquette community. We appreciate your patience and promise we’re doing all we can to maintain a safe, healthy, and consistent service in this difficult period.
Please keep an eye out for updates on this page.
All the best,
March 18, 2020 Update:
Here at Eye Etiquette Optical, everyone’s health and safety are our top priority. As the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt around the world, we want to share our implemented actions, as advised by our governing bodies, commencing March 19th to minimize the risk to our employees and patients:
- Scheduling necessary appointments for eye emergencies, contact or glasses pick up, etc in a way that reduces the number of patients in the store at any one time to keep in accordance with social distancing. Please call before dropping by.
- Requesting patients who are feeling unwell to reschedule.
- Constant disinfecting of all frames, cleaning of surfaces, washing of hands by all who enter our stores.
- Have a policy in place for potential employee illness and quarantine.
- We have reduced hours to 10 am-4 pm Monday to Friday but can still be reached via email and phone. We just might be a bit slow to respond but we will get back to you.
- All non-essential appointments will be rescheduled as this situation evolves and we appreciate your understanding and patience.
- Orders for Contact lenses may still be placed via phone, email or online and we will have that order delivered directly to you.
- Offering remote tele-health consults for red-eye.
- Replacement of lost or broken glasses can also be duplicated from a prior order at this time.
This is uncharted territory for us all, but we are committed to making decisions that are best for our employees, customers, and communities. We are here for you and believe the best way to get through this is together. We will continue to closely monitor the situation as it develops and keep you informed about any future initiatives.
Thank you for your business, loyalty, and patience.