The first month of 2016 is almost over – how are your new year resolutions doing? We’re here to support you at Eye Etiquette with keeping you happy and healthy in 2016! Here are some ways we can help you with your New Year Resolutions:
- It’s time to quit smoking. You know it is. Smoking adversely effects your eyes in so many ways. It’s never too late to quit – let us know how we can help support you!
- Does Macular Degeneration run in your family? Eye Etiquette stocks Macula 2 Essentials which helps delay or prevent AMD, maintain good health, is a great regular daily multi vitamin, and is gluten free!
- Do you have a pair of sunglasses for all your outdoor activities? Biking, running, sking, etc? Most of us know UV rays are harmful – from short term effects like photokeratitis (aka snow blindness) to long term effects such as premature Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD). This January select in stock sunglasses are up to 25% off so this is the perfect month to get that pair of sunglasses you’ve always wanted! Hurry in as this sale ends in three days!
- Have you had an eye exam in the last two years? Has everyone in your family had an eye exam in the last two years? Babies can have eye exams as young as 6 months old. It’s important to have your babies eyes checked even at such a young age to make sure both eyes are developing properly. Book your eye exam online with us! Kids eye exams are provided by MSP until they are 19.
- Always wanted to try contact lenses but never have? We give you free contact lens trials after a fitting so you can try out contact lenses! We also train you how to take them in and out and care for them.
What are your New Years Resolutions? Or do you set your goals in a different way? Let us know in the comments below!