Back to School!
If you have kids going back to school this year you might feel like you have an endless list of things you need to buy before school starts. We have some good news! Kids eye exams are FREE until they are 18 years old! Set your child up for a successful school year knowing they have healthy vision.
- 80% of a child’s learning is based on vision.
- Children can have their first eye exam at 6 months of age.
- Teens and children are exposed to 3 times more UV than adults because they spend more time outside.
- One in five children has a vision disorder. Not knowing any differently, many children accept poor vision and other eye problems as normal. If left unchecked, serious long-term effects can result.
- Double sided UV protection Airwear provides 100% UV protection from the front while new Broad Spectrum technology from Crizal provides unique protection against UV reflections off the back side of the lens.
- Crizal Prevencia filters out harmful UV and Blue-Violet light while allowing essential light to pass through.
- Virtually unbreakable Airwear is 12 times more impact resistant than standard plastic and is 35% thinner and 50% lighter than standard plastic lenses.
- Transitions Lenses: offer a convenient choice for children! Transistions reduces glare and risk of breakage or loss since kids only have one pair of glasses to keep track of and leave on! 9 out of 10 children prefer them to regular lenses. And if your child does not like them we can switch them back to regular lenses – at no extra charge!
- One-time lens replacement warranty if your child’s prescription changes within 15 months!
And for those over 15 years of age ALL of our frames are up to 60% off until September 30 2015! (with purchase of complete eyewear)